1) On initiating deposit request, you will have to add payment reference number after you deposit the amount to our bank account. Please click 'payment reference' at the bottom of the screen.
2) Type the payment reference number provided by your bank or upload the screenshot of transaction details having payment reference number and click 'Ok'.
1) For RTGS, take a photo or enter UTR number from the bank statement. Example: SBINR92017012300011122
2) For NEFT, take the photo or enter UTR number from the bank statement. Example: KKBKH16363123456
3) For IMPS, take the photo or enter RRN from the bank statement. Example: IMPS-P2A-635800123456
3) Once we receive the payment reference, we shall check the deposit in our bank account.
Please note: It is very important to submit correct payment reference number after making payment so we can trace the payment to our bank and add the amount to your Rs account quickly. Once payment has been made, we shall add the payment to your Rs account within 1 working day.