You can now deactivate your Zebpay account in 3 simple steps. Please note if you wish to disable your account permanently, use deactivate account option. If not, please use the logout feature.
It is advised that you deactivate only if you wish to permanently delete your Zebpay account. Please use this feature carefully. Here are some points to note before deactivating your Zebpay account:
- Once your account is deactivated, we will not be able to re-activate your account.
- You will not be able to open a new account with same KYC details for another registered mobile number.
- For cryptocurrency or INR balance below Rs 100, we shall not be able to perform transfer/buy the cryptocurrency transactions. This balance will lapse in your Zebpay account.
- We can not deactivate your Zebpay account if your KYC verification process is not completed.
After confirming the above points, please follow these 3 steps simple process to deactivate your Zebpay account.
- From the slider menu option, select Security Center. In the security center, you will get the deactivate account option.
- You will receive a notification of confirmation for account deactivation. In the case of “No”, account deactivation process will be canceled. You will receive an email confirmation if the deactivation request is accepted or rejected.
- If “Yes”, your deactivation request will be notified as per below screenshot. We will send an email confirmation if the deactivation request is accepted or rejected.
Please note that by deactivating your account, you will be able to access your Zebpay account services until your request is accepted. Once the request is accepted, you will not be able to access your account details.
In case of any query, please write to us at help.zebpay.com