Using the Euro account, you can perform the deposit & withdrawal transaction to and from the registered bank account with Zebpay.
1. On the home screen, you need to click on Deposit. Select the payment mode - Bank Deposit.
2. Enter the amount to be deposited in your Zebpay account. After entering the amount, our bank details will auto-populate; into which you need to deposit the amount.
3. Only the bank account registered with Zebpay can be used for transactions.
4. Please read the instructions at the bottom of the screen under Important. Once you understand and accept the deposit order conditions, please proceed by selecting Place deposit order.
5. Once you create the deposit order, please initiate a deposit for the exact same amount to your Zebpay account. Please add deposit order number as the reference number with your bank while depositing the amount.
6. You will get confirmation from your bank for the deposit being made( This can be a bank statement or a screenshot of your online or mobile banking). You'll need to upload the proof of the deposit in Zebpay app under the Bank Payment Completion Screen and then select Submit.
7. Once this is done, you'll be able to view a summary of the deposit order and status.
- Please note as you initiate the transfer to our account, you need to mention the deposit order number given by us in the comments/reference column on your bank's transfer screen.
- Please make payment from the same bank account that you have registered with us.
- Please make sure that the beneficiary name must be Awlencan Innovations Malta Limited.
- Ensure that you are making one single transfer with the total deposit amount mentioned by you. Partial deposits cannot be processed.
- Please do not use any other or 3rd party bank account for transfer. All such funds will be returned by us. The process to reverse such deposits can take up to 4 weeks.
- We do not accept cash deposits.