- To transfer Fiat from your bank account to your Zebpay wallet, you need to place a deposit order request from the Zebpay application.
- After creating a Euro deposit order, you'll need to make payment from your registered bank account to Zebpay’s bank account.
- Currently, there is no minimum or maximum amount that you can deposit or withdraw.
- Payments may take up to 1-2 working days to reflect in the Zebpay account and will reflect on your app balance instantly once received.
- You can only make payments from your registered bank account to the Zebpay bank account mentioned below:
Account Holder Name: Awlencan Innovations Malta Limited
IBAN Number: LI85 0881 1010 2897 K001 E
- After making the payment :
- You need to submit the payment reference number and attach a screenshot of payment reference number from your bank statement/bank payment screen.
- Attaching a screenshot of payment reference number is mandatory. If not attached, the payment will not be processed and will be returned into your bank account.
- Limits, processing timelines, and fees are dynamically updated and available on the app real-time.